Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an evolving business practice that incorporates sustainable development into a company’s business model. It has a positive impact on social, economic and environmental factors.
In today’s socially conscious environment, employees and customers place a premium on working for and spending their money with businesses that promote CSR.
This Provides a number of opportunity’s for Rotary and the company involved.
- Manpower to support Rotary projects
- Potential for Corporate or supported individual membership
- Financial Support for Projects
- Increased Public Image
- Better brand recognition and positive business reputation.
- increased sales and customer loyalty
- Operational costs savings
- Greater ability to attract talent and retain staff.
- Happier Workforce.
So why not create a list of perspective partners…. and start the conversations. Start with our six areas of Focus as a framework for the discussions…